Diwali, Lakshmi Puja Auspicious Date and Timings (Muhurat) of 2018 for Vacoas, Mauritius
Diwali Puja Date for Vacoas, Mauritius: 07 November 2018, Wednesday.
Pradosh Kaal Muhurat
- Lakshmi Puja Muhurta = 18:58 to 20:01
- Duration = 1 Hour 3 Mins
- Pradosh Kaal = 18:18 to 20:32
- Vrishabha Kaal = 18:58 to 21:13
Mahanishita Kaal Muhurat
- Lakshmi Puja Muhurta = None
- Duration = 0 Hours 0 Mins
- Mahanishita Kaal = 23:31 to 24:15+
- Simha Kaal = 25:07+ to 26:43+
Choghadiya Puja Muhurat
- Auspicious Choghadiya Muhurat for Diwali Lakshmi Puja
- Morning Muhurta (Labh, Amrit) = 05:29 – 08:41
- Morning Muhurta (Shubh) = 10:18 – 11:54
- Afternoon Muhurta (Char, Labh) = 15:06 – 18:19
- Evening Muhurta (Shubh, Amrit, Char) = 19:42 – 20:01
Diwali and Lakshmi Puja auspicious Muhurat
When is Diwali Celebrated?
Lakshmi Puja or Diwali Puja is a Hindu religious festival that falls on Amavasya of Krishna Paksha in the Vikram Samvat Hindu Calendar in the month of Ashwin, on the 3rd day of Tihar.
Deepawali or Diwali, a Sanskrit word meaning "rows of lighted lamps" is a Hindu festival. Tithi of Amavasya on this day, some people also perform Shraddh for their ancestors. This day falls on Amavasya which has the darkest night yet it is regarded as highly auspicious.
Importance of Goddess Lakshmi Puja
Lakshmi Puja Vrat
On Diwali, newly idols of Devi Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha are placed and worshipped. On this day one can be on the fast if desired. The fasting may be either Nirjal (without the water) or Phalahar (with fruits only) or with milk depending on your body capabilities and willpower.
Lakshmi Puja Muhurat